CNN has the exit polls, indicating a double-digit win for Obama. Take-aways:
* Women: Obama 51%, Clinton 49%
* Income less than $50,000: Obama 51%, Clinton 49%
* Most likely to win in November: Obama 63%, Clinton 37%
* Most qualified to be commander in chief: Clinton 50%, Obama 48%
* 80% satisfied if Obama the nominee, 68% if Clinton the nominee
* 54% said Clinton attacked unfairly, 34% said the same about Obama
The last remnants of Hillary’s coalition include white seniors, Catholics, and uneducated voters. Yet she narrowly wins these demographics, while Obama runs away with the others.