Three-for-three tonight, eight in a row. Exit polls project a substantial victory for Obama with a margin upwards of twenty percent. Take-aways:
* 54% said Obama was the most qualified to be commander in chief; 43% said the same about Clinton.
* Obama won every income group, except, ironically, those making $200,000 and up. Traditionally, Obama performs better among up-scale voters while Hillary draws more votes from blue-collar workers.
* Obama won every age group, including those sixty-five and older.
* Among independents – Obama 68%, Clinton 24%.
* Among whites – Clinton 53%, Obama 46%. Obama won white men by ten points, while Clinton won white women by thirteen points.
* In a bright spot for the Obama campaign heading into Texas, 53% of Latinos supported him, compared to 47% for Hillary.